Saturday, October 03, 2015

I've Been Pretty Busy

I've been busy since I started working for the Orthodox Christian Network a year ago.  As a result, my personal blog has been neglected.  So tonight, I thought I'd share a bit of what  I've been doing this past week or so. 

Here are a few of my favorite articles on OCN:

My work has kept me from posting my recipes.  I'm still cooking.  I'm just not finding time to blog about it. Here are a few of my favorite recipes for the cooler weather








I'm also sketching. It activates a part in my brain that gives me peace, like prayer, but not the same.







I'm still drawing on lunches.  I hope I always do this.  It's a nice way to communicate with my son.







And I'm still selling cards.  If you are looking for cards, please consider www.vscardbox.com.  We'd love to have your business.





Thanks for coming to my page.   -Presvytera Vassi

No comments: